Replace and Reset Air Filters
- Locate your model name and model number on the bottom of your Airgle PurePal system.
- All PurePal series replacement filters can be used/installed across different PurePal models (Titanium Pro module is only available on AG850/AG900).
- Press the “Reset” button after you have replaced any of the filters. This will reset any blinking lights and set filter life to full.
Air Purifier Night Mode: If you wish the LCD on the left hand side of the panel to turn off, press the Auto button and hold down for 3 or more seconds to set the panel on Sleep mode. Press Auto button again and hold down for 3 or more seconds to turn the LCD back on.
Replacing the Titanium Pro® module
When “Light bulb” sign on the control panel is blinking, it means the Titanium Pro® module needs replacement. Follow the instructions above to remove the used Titanium Pro® and install a new one. Press the “Reset” button on the Control Panel to reset. The “light bulb” will stop blinking. Visit Airgle.com for more information about AG850/900 air purifiers which include the Titanium Pro Module.
Cleaning the carbon filter
The activated carbon filter is not monitored by the Filter Check system. The filter should be checked at least every two months to see if cleaning is necessary. Trapped particles in the filter build up and will block the airflow which then shortens the life of the HEPAfast filter. This will reduce the system effectiveness in cleaning the air in your room. visit airgle.com for more information about AG800/850 air purifiers
Replacing the air purifier remote control battery
1. Open the battery compartment, by pressing the small lever to the side and slide the battery compartment out.
2. Remove the used battery.
3. Insert the new battery (Lithium coin battery 3V). Be sure that the (+) and (-) are correct.
Note: Rechargeable batteries are not compatible with the remote control.
PurePal Air Purifier Control Setting
The default setting for the unit is moderate and will be displayed as 4 bars on the control panel. This setting should meet most needs.
For advanced users only:
1. Make sure that the unit is on Standby mode (plug in the unit, and confirm knob is at the “power off” position)
2. Press and hold “Auto” button for more than 5 seconds. You will hear a “ding” sound, the Control Setting bars will go from High, Moderate, Low, Moderate……. and then start blinking.
3. If you release “Auto ” button when “High” is blinking, the system is set to High Mode.
What happens in High Mode?
When your unit is set on High, the sensor (on the side of
the unit) is more sensitive to the environment. The system will auto-activate
when it detects small amounts of particles in the air. And since it is more
responsive to these small amounts of particles, it will activate frequently and
this will shorten the life of the filter however air will be more pure in your
What happens in Low Mode?
When you unit is set on Low, The sensor (on the side of the
unit) is less sensitive to the environment. The system does not auto-activate
until it senses a medium to high amount of particles in the air. This setting
extends the filter life.
How the Airgle® PurePal® System Air Purifier Works
1. The cleaning process starts when the air moves through the rear door grill. The frill filters human hair and large particles.
2. Next, the air moves through the 3 in 1 carbon pre-filter that starts the process by capturing large particles, and VOC and bacteria that are adding to air pollution.
3. Next the air moves through the HEPAfast filter which captures tobacco smoke, dust mites, pollen, dander, smog, mold, and other airborne pollutants.
4. If your unit includes the Titanium Pro® module, the air moves through this final filter where additional items such as mold, odors, and VOCS are filtered out and bacteria/virus organisms are killed.
5. Purified air is then returned to the room via the front grill.
by byinternational in Air Purifier Models
1) The Airgle PurePal (AG800) air purifier is our most popular and affordable system. It is engineered to remove tobacco smoke, dust mites, pollen, dander, smog, mold, and other contaminants from indoor air that can be detrimental to your health. Combining the power of four advanced filtration technologies, the PurePal AG800 features 60 sq ft of HEPAfast media and 3 lbs of premium carbon to effectively remove a large variety of particulate and molecular air pollutants. This is very effective in removing airborne allergens, pet dander, wood fire particles, dust and cooking odors that can aggravate asthma, and other air pollutants.
In an independent test performed by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM), Airgle PurePal has achieved CADR ratings that are among the highest in the industry. Tobacco Smoke >450 Pollen > 450 Dust > 400
2) The Airgle 850 air purifier is the most powerful machine on the market for particle, chemical, odor and microbe filtration The AG850 features 60 sq ft HEPAfast media and 3 lbs of premium deep carbon bend, along with our patent-pending Titanium Pro that removes unwanted pollutants down to 0.001 micron in size, which is 300 times smaller than what a typical HEPA filter does.
Airgle PurePal Plus (AG850)air purifier has achieved CADR ratings that are among the highest in the industry, based upon an independent test performed by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). Tobacco Smoke >450 Pollen > 450 Dust > 400
3) The PurePal Clean Room (AG900) Air Purifier is specifically engineered for airborne infection control applications and is primarily for use in hospitals, medical clinics, and health care facilities. By introducing an advanced air cleaner, hospitals now have a portable and mobile purification unit that they can position for either spot or permanent applications. Airgle has brought this revolutionary technology to residential applications, as well. This may be a tremendous benefit to those who have severe allergy & asthma issues, and other critical respiratory problems.
The AG900 features a 40 sq ft cHEPA filter with an efficiency of over 99.996% and 6 lbs of premium deep carbon bend, along with our patented pending Titanium Pro that removes unwanted pollutants down to 0.001 micron in size. It is a strong and effective system to rid Volatile Organic Compounds and Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
4) Airgle has been manufacturing air purifiers for people with MCS for over a decade. We can provide custom-built MCS units to provide the most complete and effective relief as possible. As our most popular MCS series, the PurePal MultiGas (AG950) packs 15 pounds of Premium activated carbon and a medical-grade cHEPA filtration within one system. The EPA also suggests that the porous surface of activated carbon has the ability to absorb pollutants from both air and water. A single pound of activated carbon typically has a surface area of 125 acres. Activated carbon is recognized as the most efficient way to treat gaseous pollutants and airborne chemicals.
With the dangers of chemicals becoming far more frightening and posing greater risks to human health than particle pollution, chemicals like chloroform, benzene, formaldehyde and other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) are released from stain-resistant furniture, flame retardant clothing, pressed wood products, carpeting and upholstery. These chemicals are recognized for their ability to cause liver, kidney and nervous system damage as well as cancer. Having the Airgle PurePal MultiGas AG950 system can truly mean the difference between life and death for many people who are exposed to such toxics.
5)The PurePal MultiGas (AG950) with Titanium Pro Module is specifically engineered for beauty and nail salons, as well as dental offices; to capture chemicals, odors, bacteria, virus, mercury vapor and particles. To provide both employees and clients of these establishments with a clean, safe, indoor air solution, the PurePal MultiGas AG950 works tirelessly to provide a portable, yet highly effective solution to remove these hazards.
One of the more severe hazards is the exposure of mercury vapors that can cause air contamination, particularly in dental offices. The PurePal MultiGas AG950 is designed to eliminate employee and client exposure to any significant mercury exposures by selectively trapping and seizing the chemicals, odors, bacteria, virus, mercury vapor and particles that create a health hazard.
6) Radon in the air is ubiquitous. Found in outdoor air and in indoor air of buildings of all kinds, Radon is linked to many types of cancers. The EPA now recommends homes be fixed if the radon level is 4 pCi/L (picocuries per liter) or more. There are several methods Airgle can use to lower radon levels in your home, but by far the most specific design is the PurePal MultiGas with Radon Free (AG950), which is engineered and approved specifically for capturing radon.
The PurePal MultiGas AG950 with Radon Free can be used in the home or office, particularly in old buildings where radon has collected and is dispersed in high concentrations. More info about PurePal air purifiers, visit airgle.com
by byinternational in Air Purifier Models
Breathe in the Fresh Air of Airgle!
The Air of the Outdoors for the Indoors
Premium HEPA and carbon technology
Highest Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) ratings
Advanced air quality monitoring system
Safe, effective and energy efficient
Highest Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) ratings
Tobacco smoke, dust mites, pollen, dander, smog, mold, and other airborne pollutants are everywhere. There is an even bigger danger when the
polluted air goes unnoticed. Many people live with dust, mites and pollutants in their homes without even being aware of it, until one day when they discover a negative impact on their health and wellness. For allergy sufferers, these substances can make breathing difficult during the day
and sleep nearly impossible at night.
MEET YOUR AIR SOLUTION
Welcome to Airgle. Since 1999, we have become a world leader in air purification technology, focused on improving indoor air quality in homes and businesses across the world.
Top Rated Air Purification
Our air purification systems have consistently achieved some of highest air quality rankings – out of hundreds of air purifiers tested in third party testing. Airgle quickly eliminates dust, tobacco smoke, pollen, pet dander and other allergy and asthma triggers. The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers conducted independent laboratory tests and found that the Airgle 750 air purifier had the HIGHEST Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) after comparing it to 159 of the leading air purifiers!
Tobacco smoke > 450 CADR Dust > 400 CADR Pollen
> 450 CADR.
* CADR measures the amount of particle-free air being delivered into the room. The higher the CADR, the
larger the room size that an air purifier can clean.
Celebrating 10 years of Better Breathing
Between home, work, and school, Americans spend almost 80% of their lives indoors. Closed in from fresh air by windows and walls;
many people live with pet dander, dust, and more dirt floating in the air around them. So much that the Environmental Protection Agency has stated that the air indoors is five times more polluted the air outdoors!
The solution to poor air quality has arrived! It seems like a recipe for illness, but we have the answer. For more than a decade, Airgle has been working to bring you this solution to poor indoor air quality woes; with a best-in-class air purifier. We surpass industry standards in air purification technology and provide superior customer service – giving you, our customers, plenty of room to breathe easily.
Airgle stands for purifying Air with a Great Level of Efficiency.
WELCOME TO THE BRAND NEW 750!
It’s our baby – our pride and joy – and your answer to better health!
Using state-of-the-art HEPA filtration that is second to none – along with carbon filters – you can effectively eliminate tobacco smoke, dust, pollen, mold spores, animal dander and other air pollutants from your home or office.
- Pollen control
- Mold spore control
- Pet dander control
- House dust mite allergen control
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) control
- Molecular (gaseous chemical) control
- Pet odors
- Musty odors
- Cooking odors
- Paint odors
Complex air pollution control
- General indoor air pollution control
- tobacco smoke control
- Wild-fire smoke control
- Bacterial and virus control
- Highest Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) among 159 air purifiers and air cleaners tested by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers. Pollutants get removed before they can create or worsen health problems. Tobacco smoke > 450 CADR Dust > 400 CADR Pollen > 450 CADR.
- Multi-Stage Air Purification: 4 permanent & washable
Pre-filters, 4 HEPA filters, 2 Activated carbon filters, 2 washable high airflow filters (air filtration media with antimicrobial agent). Only six filters actually have to be replaced.
- Large Effective Coverage Area: Covers 698 sq ft. with six air changes per hour.
- Continuous Air Quality Monitoring: Sensor checks pollution level in your environment and automatically adjusts fan speed for best performance.
- Filter Indicators: Monitor filters and
signal when replacing is needed; all filters are easy to access and change with
no need for tools
Airgle: Innovation for today that plans for tomorrow.
At Airgle, we stay one step ahead of the competition; by perfecting and ensuring our products
today and by planning and designing for tomorrow. We keep it simple for customers – our air
filters are easy to maintain and seriously simple to operate.
Start improving your family’s health today! Contact us or visit us at www.airgle.com for more information.
by byinternational in Allergies
Air Purifier Addresses Seasonal Allergies
Pollen allergy, also known as hay fever, is a very common seasonal allergy.
Pollen is produced by all flowering plants, and is microscopic airborne cells which are essential for plant reproduction. It is produced seasonally, generally during the spring and summer (from February to October), although the exact time will depend on the plant species, temperature and geographical location. Most of the pollen responsible for allergies in North America is produced by weed species, although grass and tree pollen can also produce symptoms in susceptible people.
When airborne pollen is breathed in, it is trapped by the mucus of the nose and moved to the throat from where it will be coughed up or swallowed. In an allergic person, when the pollen contacts the mucus membranes of the nose an inflammatory reaction will start. Chemicals such as histamine will be released from inflammatory cells. This causes dilation of blood vessels in the nose, causing congestion as the nasal passages will become swollen. There is also increased mucus production and the inflammatory chemicals cause itching and irritation.
Those allergic to pollen will typically suffer from sneezing, which is the most frequently seen symptom of pollen allergy. The eyes may water and itch, and there may also be conjunctivitis, causing red-rimmed eyes. The nose will feel congested and may run due to increased mucus production. There may also be dark circles under the eyes as blood flow is limited near the sinus area. Asthma may develop in some individuals, and this may become chronic and severe. Asthma is a very serious condition, which can sometimes even be fatal. Anyone that develops asthma should be under a doctor’s care.
Pollen allergy can be diagnosed by a skin test, which will also show which plants are producing the allergenic pollen. Small amounts of different pollens are applied to a scratch on the arm, and if a raised red area is seen there is an allergy to that pollen. Skin tests are the most sensitive and cheapest form of diagnosis. If skin tests cannot be carried out, a blood test may be performed to look for antibodies to a particular allergen. This is done less frequently as it is expensive, takes weeks for results and is less sensitive than skin tests.
If a pollen allergy is diagnosed, reduction of exposure to the allergens is very important. Exposure to pollen can be decreased by measures such as:
- Reduction in the amount of time spent outside, especially when pollen levels will be high, or if unavoidable, wearing a face mask
- Closing windows during the pollen season and not drying clothes outside in the wind, as pollen becomes trapped in the fabric and can then be breathed in when the clothes are worn
- Avoiding places where high amounts of pollen are likely to be, for example by traveling to the coast during the summer where pollen levels are likely to be low
However, these measures may not always be possible and will not ensure complete protection from inhalation of pollen and subsequent allergy symptoms. Medications that provide relief from pollen allergy symptoms are antihistamines, nasal decongestants and corticosteroids, but these medications have side effects, may be expensive and may not be suitable for long-term use. Desensitization therapy (also known as ‘allergy shots’) may be of benefit. Low doses of the appropriate pollen allergen are administered to the patient so the body gradually becomes tolerant. This is, however, not suitable for all patients, can take months to produce effects, and is expensive.
Reducing exposure to pollen allergens is therefore a very important part of treating seasonal allergies. Even in the home, pollen will be found as there are vast quantities carried on the wind and some air will always circulate, bringing pollen into the home. In sensitive individuals, symptoms may be seen in the home even if no time is spent outside, as it is not possible to completely prevent pollen entering the home. Measures must therefore be taken to remove pollen from air inside the house to that symptoms can be relieved.
A high-quality air purifier is the only way to accomplish this. Air purifiers are designed to improve the air quality by filtering air, removing allergen particles and therefore providing relief from allergies. The most efficient type of air filters are HEPA, or high efficiency particulate air filters. They were first developed to remove traces of radioactive dust from the air at laboratories using radioactive material for research. HEPA filters are 99.97% effective at removing particles as small as 0.3 microns. These particles are 150 times smaller than the smallest particle visible to the naked eye, and so will remove not only pollen but tobacco smoke, dust mites, pollen, dander, smog, mold, and other airborne pollutants. They are so effective that they are used in hospital operating theaters to extract airborne particles.
The benefits of air purifiers with HEPA filters have been demonstrated by scientific research not only for seasonal pollen allergy, but also for allergies to indoor pollutants such as dust mites and pet allergens. An air purifier with HEPA filters is essential to provide the highest possible indoor air quality. This is the most important step that can be taken to reduce allergy symptoms without using possibly harmful medications.
The best air purifiers incorporate not only HEPA filters but also pre-filters, activated carbon filters and antimicrobial filters. Pre-filters will remove larger particles from the air, such as dust or hair. Dust and dust mites are an important cause of non-seasonal allergies, so this is also beneficial to allergy sufferers as new allergies can develop at any time. Activated carbon filters remove indoor pollutants such as harmful gases and volatile organic chemicals. Although these do not cause allergies, they are harmful to health. Unwanted odors will also be removed by activated carbon filters.
Antimicrobial filters will kill any bacteria in the air. The best air purifiers have 2-4 of each type of filter for maximal efficiency. A useful feature of some air purifiers is a built-in indicator for when the filters need to be replaced. This is important as for air purifiers to remain effective, filters need to be replaced regularly. Replacing filters when necessary will ensure that the air purifier is always working to maximal effect.
Some air purifiers have built-in air quality monitors, so that they can continuously check the levels of airborne pollutants. They will then start the filtration and adjust the operating speed for best performance at any time of day, so the air is always purified and allergy sufferers are protected. The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers tests air purifiers and measures the clean air delivery rate (CADR), a measure of efficiency.
When choosing an air purifier, look for one with as higher CADR as possible. It is also important to know the size or area of your home or office to obtain an air purifier which will purify the appropriate volume of air. This is called the effective coverage area and is measured in square feet. For best effects it is better to choose a purifier with an effective coverage area slightly larger than the area you wish to use it for. AIRGLE Air Purifiers are widely considered the best, and most effective, air purifiers on the market today.
Ionic air cleaners are helpful, but produce ozone, which is a pollutant that irritates the lungs. It is therefore important to look for an air purifier which does not produce ozone. AIRGLE Air Purifiers do not produce any ozone.